Saturday, December 13, 2014

Trying to vamp up this blog....

Yep, I'm up late.  And it's all for whoever, if anyone is, reading my random thoughts, aka my blog.  I'm trying to swim my way through editing ...  I have no clue really how to do this, what type of layout y'all will like and I'm sure I will be changing things around while I'm learning.  I hope y'all hang in there with me and please be patient.  I've never done a blog before and neither has hubby so I'm learning as I go .... buckle up for the ride!! hahahahaha :-D
I really want you to enjoy your time here when you visit.

If anyone has constructive criticism on blog tips, tricks, thoughts, suggestions etc please leave me a comment.   I've been perusing my friends pinterest board http://www.pinterest.com/milipea/blog-stuff/as well as searching on my own WOW talk about overload....this brain of mine can't seem to grasp alllll the information out there on tips and hints for blogs.  But you guys I'm really trying so consider giving me a star for effort ;-D

Ok, I'm super tired and overloaded so I will sign off for now....

No comments:

Post a Comment