Sunday, December 21, 2014

A day in the studio.....

I'm going to try and post a little something if not every day then every few days...let's see if I can make a habit to blog this way?  Today was a wonderful relaxing Sunday...As I walked into my little studio this morning I didn't realize I would spend the entire day in there.  I worked on week 38 of Donna Downey's 48 Weeks class then I tinkered with trying out some sewing projects...those didn't turn out so well so no pics.  But, no fear I will try my hand at the sewing again and when something comes out fairly well I will post pictures.  So without further adew here's my week 38 pictures. 

I hate my handwriting but I'm hoping the more I add it to my work the better it'll get.  I even sit around when watching tv or when I'm at dr's and anyother time just making lists and practicing.  Now, onto the pictures....look at that texture...it's from Golden's high solid (gloss) gel and it's definitely a product I will be using more of!  In real life it is shiny, and yummy, it keeps it's peaks and creates Ah-mA-Zing texture!!! 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment