Sunday, November 30, 2014

Taking a time out for Thanksgiving....

I've been absent and it wasn't planned...it just kind of happened.  I've taken time off to enjoy the season of Thanksgiving and having time with my two guys.  As we chatted and remembered how much we have to be thankful for it led to more and more conversations, wonderful conversations and drew us closer.  Though there are issues with other family members...and I miss that we miss time together it really made me realize that at least I have my hubby and son and makes me all the more thankful for them.  I know we all don't have "Norman Rockwell" families and though it hurts it's ok. 

I also got to spend some time in my studio.  No playing for me though :-( I had to do some cleaning and organizing.  It's funny though...I didn't get to dirty my fingers with paint and matte medium and ink but I got to clean and that too gave me an "ahhhh moment".  And YES I am so so so so thankful for my art supplies! teehe

I hope y'all had a wonderful Thanksgiving no matter where you were or who you were with (or without) but really took to heart what all you have to be Thankful for.

until later...I say thank you for taking the time to visit my little blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment