Saturday, November 22, 2014

The exhale .....

I haven't been able to get in my studio lately and I have missed it....a little....or at least I thought it was just a little. 
Well today, though I really didn't have the "want to" I decided to get in my little studio and dip my fingers in some paint.  After I was done I realized how important it is that I get in there even when I don't feel like it, and quite possible especially when I don't feel like it.  Something about being in my space and getting paint on my fingers or holding the brush and creating those strokes really calms me and creates a sense of peace....then, the exhale..........that ahhhhhh moment....I don't think there's anything better... 
How bout you? Does creating weather it's music, writing, photography, whatever your art form is, have you realized how important it is that you get that time?

No comments:

Post a Comment